Standard Auyer Smoothie
Recipe Sunday seems to catch us off guard At noon we’ll remember and scramble to figure out what plant based dish to post. In honor of our newly acquired Vitamix (Thanks Mom!) we thought we would post our go-to smoothie, banana-kale-blueberry. We almost always have these things on hand, so this gets made often.
- 1 cup plant-based milk (soy, almond, rice, hemp, flax [our new favorite!])
- 1 banana
- 1 large handful of greens (kale, spinach… we almost always use kale)
- 1/2-1 cup of frozen blueberries
- a quick squeeze of agave if you think you need it.
- If we have it on hand, we always put a little Udo’s Oil in.
The How To:
- Place the ingredients in your blender in that order
- If you have a Vitamax, and lucky you <3, turn the speed to low (before turning on), then turn on, and last, turn it up to high.
- If you have any other blender, do what you normally do
- If it is super thick, add more plant-based milk.
You can add all kinds of things to this. You can make variations off of this. Have fun smoothie making!!
ALL recipes can be located again (once they are not the main post) by clicking on the Recipe Sunday Menu, and then selecting the recipe you want to view!