Raw Tahini Dip/Dressing
Ok, this might be the most amazing, tasty dip/dressing I have ever tasted. We are constantly making our own homemade dressings, and they are all really good. But when we found this recipe over at Bonzai Aphrodite we were blown away.
- 1 C tahini (try to find raw tahini; but roasted works just as well)
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar (lemon juice works as a good sub)
- 4 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce (depending on how salty you like it)
- 1/2 – 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 – 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 C water (I started with this and then added more as needed)
- liquid smoke (to taste)
The How To:
Place all the ingredients in a ball jar or lidded tupperware. Add more water if you want a dressing; add less if you want a thicker dip. Shake the hell out of it. Devour!
Place all the ingredients in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Add more water if you want a dressing; add less if you want a thicker dip. Devour!
[This stores in the fridge for up to two weeks. It will thicken up in fridge, so be prepared to add more water as needed.]
No lie, we pour this on everything. everything. Try it, and you too will be hooked.