Roasted Green Beans with Smoked Paprika
Wait, didn’t we post this before? Ok, we did…but…the simple deliciousness of the spices in this dish makes this ‘discovery’ something that needs to be reposted for our Original Recipe March Challenge.
Smoked paprika is truly an amazing spice. We add it to just about everything and honestly we never get tired of it. You don’t need a lot of oil for this dish, as sometimes too much oil just makes the roasted veggies too greasy. As for the smoked paprika, you can start with 1 tsp and then add more as needed (which is never a bad thing).
This is such a simple side dish, the seasonings of which can be added to any vegetables that you like.
- 1 lb (or whatever) green beans, ends trimmed
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- (at least) 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
The How To
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Wash and trim the ends of the green beans.
- Drizzle oil and toss the beans with the rest of the ingredients. (You can do this in a bowl or on straight onto a baking sheet if you want to save on dishes.)
- Place beans in the oven for 30 minutes or until they start to brown a bit.
- Eat. Share. Enjoy.