Katie: New goals for 2013
(1) To practice Bikram at least 3 times a week.
(2) To (with the assistance of a PT) return to the trails in the Spring of 2013.
(3) To rebuild myself as a trail runner, focusing on distances of 15k and less.
(4) To finally PR the Indian Ladder 15k.
(5) Long Term: To, at some point in my life, run the famous Dipsea Race
(6) To finish the Living Deliberately Project as close as possible to our original intentions.
Jon: Goals for 2013
(1) To run (and finish) The Escarpment Run.
(2) To hone my ability of uphill & downhill running: I want to really work on perfect this “art.”
(3) Rack up a few PRs (see Katie’s (4))
(4) See Katie’s (5) (Better start a large pot of money to “bribe” our way in!)
(5) Long Term: To run a true mountain race, which means a race “at altitude” (read: over 5000′?)
(1) Get my PhD in May.
(2) Get a job.
(3) Finish the Living Deliberately Project.